(Please note: None of the four categories of services described below constitutes or should be considered to be psychiatric, diagnostic, therapeutic, or medical advice of any kind. See a qualified care-giver if a mental illness or addiction issue is suspected. The National Suicide Prevention Hotline is (800) 273-8255.
1. 45-90 MINUTE LIVE WEBINAR PRESENTATIONS AND RELATED SERVICES.
($3,750.00 all-inclusive flat fee)
- A live webinar on mental health, substance abuse, and self-care, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic, to attorneys (for CLE purposes); other professionals including members of financial services companies, human resources and inhouse counsel teams, professional staff members, and educators; and to students at the high school, college, and graduate levels.
- A separate live webinar for those unavailable to attend the first talk.
- A six-month license to distribute and publish internally a video of the presentation and all related work product and course materials.
- A limited number of one-on-one mentoring sessions via Zoom or telephone on the day of, or the day following, the live presentation(s).
- A license to use one of the short self-care webinars described below.
2. ONGOING MENTAL WELLNESS MENTORING.
(Hourly rate TBD)
One-on-one mentoring sessions with members/employees/students of the client to discuss wellness and self-care strategies, resilience building, work-life balance, and thriving in the workplace/school environment.
3. 20-MINUTE PRE-RECORDED SELF-CARE WEBINARS WITH RELATED ARTICLES.
- 20-minute separate live or pre-recorded presentations with a related blog-style article on selected wellness subjects such as exercise, mindfulness, and mentoring/team building.
- An unlimited duration license to use these short videos internally, and to publish the articles in client internal newsletters and the like.
4. WELLNESS OMBUDSPERSON CONSULTING AND AUDITING SERVICES.
(Hourly or flat fee pricing to be discussed)
A wide array of services as a “wellness ombudsperson” paid hourly or flat fee. Services include one-on-one wellness mentoring, comprehensive review, audit and consulting in collaboration with human resources and/or office of general/corporate counsel, concerning the client’s internal mental wellness programs, training on mentoring skills and structure, new employee/student orientation, etc.